Contemporary ranch home in a harmonious country setting outside of town on over 6 acres of open and wooded grounds with horse stable and arena.
1612 Lewis Road Montrose, PA, 18801 United States Get directions$405,000 $111/Sq. ft.
5 Beds 3 Baths 3,636 Sq. ft. 621 Sq. ft. Lot
- Age29 Years
- Parking Concrete Driveway car garage
- Area Bridgewater Township
- District Montrose Area School District
- Listed 4 Months 28 Days Ago
- Radiant heat, baseboard, cathedral ceiling, center hall foyer, Open kitchen/Dining area, Gas insert fireplace in living room, Hardwood flooring, ceramic tiles and carpet throughout. Family room, sun room, master suite on 1st floor and 4 additional bedrooms, outside decking overlooking back yard and horse arena
- Horse stable, Arena, 2 car detached oversized garage and 30x32 garage, Above ground pool with outdoor firepit and pavilion area and additional sheds on property
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,753.60
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
Request a Showing of 1612 Lewis Road, Montrose, PA, 18801 United States
Mooney RealtyGRI,CRB,CNE Broker/Owner with 36 years experience
- Mooney Realty 16419 SR 706, Montrose, PA 18801, United States
- Work (570) 278-2222
- Work (570) 278-5375
- Cell (570) 510-3958
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Montrose,So. Montrose,Hallstead,Great Bend,New Milford,Dimock,Springville,Lenox, Gibson,Harford,Rush,Elk Lake,Brooklyn,HopBottom,Jackson,Thompson,Clifford, Kingsley, Lawton, Little Meadows,Serving all of Susquehanna Co.
- Specializations Residential(List & Sell)Ist time home buyer's,Lake Front Properties,Commerical Properties,Land (List & Sell),Rentals,Industrial/Office Space,Market Analysis